one-way streets, public transport:
Krzysztof Piotr Michalak, MD, PhD (neurologist, IT engineer)
Neurologist, IT engineer, homeopathist, acupuncture specialist, biophysician.
I have always been interested in alternative medicine. I have finished a lot of professional trainings, mainly in electro-resonance diagnostics, acupuncture, homeopathy, the role of trace elements, human nutrition and isopathy as well.
In my practice I am mainly focused on diagnosing the actual causes of the progression of a disease in a given patient.
In the treatment process, I:
- eliminate deficits in trace elements and vitamins
- eliminate bad parasites, fungi, viruses, and bacteria
- nautralize the latent form of mesenchimal acidosis
- reduce the abnormalities in the functioning of immune system (particularly in patients with autoimmunological diseases or allergies)
- reduce anomalies in the oxido-reductive conditions of a human organism (in particular, the oxidative stress that often takes place in patients over 40 yr)
- enhance the treatment progress by providing a patient with homeopathic agents (as the latest studies show, homeopathic therapy is effectively focused on complementation, that means supplying the deficits in the frequencies of electromagnetic field)
- implement the treatment strictly based on the type of disease, the patient’s metabolic age and condition
- in the case of those disorders which I know that will respond to acupuncture, I advise the patient to start acupuncture but only after I make a primary treatment to the patient.
I treat my patients holistically and take all elements into consideration, since for me this is the only effective way to enhance the whole treatment process. A regular visit in my office takes about 90 min., for some people that would be too long, but for me that’s optimal since then I know that all questions are answered, all hesitations wiped away, and the exact treatment process implemented, depending on an individual patient.
Also, what is important to stress, in my practice I also do my best to implement an effective treatment process that at the same time will not be so expensive for the patient.
I treat all diseases, apart from those that require typical surgical intervention. If a patient needs a specialized treatment, then I am able to enhance that treatment with a wide variety of effective agents. I always inform my patients on specific steps that I am planning to implement in their treatment process and my patients are well informed about my previous experiences with similar cases.
It is so important to realize that we are all different, and every patient must be treated as an individual identity, since only then we will get successful!
- bio-resonance diagnostics – systemic and allergic (by Dr. Cornelissen* )
- bio-resonance medicament test *
- lame disease (borreliosis) treatment
- treatment of intestinal diseases
- enhancement of treatment of autoimmune diseases
(*) mentioned methods are not recognized diagnostic methods and require verification with available additional tests